Aromantic Asexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellow all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace_Of_Spades

Ace_Of_Spades

Hellow all! Empty
PostSubject: Hellow all!   Hellow all! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Interesting that the username I chose for myself hadn't been taken yet. Lucky, I guess. [And there doesn't appear to be /too much/ activity on this site either, but this could be on account of our being the minority in the minority, ja?]
I am a 22 year-old individual living in the U.S., and I had come to realize that I am an aromantic asexual in the past couple of months. I had looked back on my life so far, and realized that I wasn't /really/ looking for love with someone [I was never interested in having sex with anyone], even though it might have seemed that way to outsiders and to myself at the time. Also, I have found myself frequently annoyed [or even terrified] when others seemed interested in me, and I feel disturbed when I see couples walking around and being publicly affectionate.
Instead of devoting myself to sex and romance, I draw, sew, watch tv, and net-surf. The last one usually consumes most of my time, though drawing has been taking up more of my time now that I have finally figured out how to use pressure sensitivity with a tablet in GIMP. So now I'm thoroughly enjoying doing computer drawings. 8D
Also, I am a chocoholic. :3

Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Almagest

Almagest

Hellow all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow all!   Hellow all! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

Welcome!

Yeah, this place is kind of dead... maybe we can rejuvenate it! =P
Back to top Go down

Hellow all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromantic Asexuals :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: