Aromantic Asexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGU143

KAGU143

Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Empty
PostSubject: Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?   Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 am

I just wanted to check in and see if this forum is still functional. I posted a link to it over at AVEN in the thread/poll about having an aromantic sub-forum.
I know how hard it can be to keep a sleepy forum alive ... *cough. Apositive. cough.*

So .. it seems to be working.

Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Tumbleweed

Yay???

-Kagu/Gbrd/Nancy
Back to top Go down
aardvark

aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?   Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 am

Seems to be working, just suffering from an extreme lack of traffic unfortunately.

It's fallen into the same deadly circle as Apositive, it seems.

Lack of traffic > lack of appeal to newbies > Lack of new people signing up.
Back to top Go down
Almagest

Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?   Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 am

Oh, it's functional. I check this forum regularly, but the traffic is very low. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?   Tap tap tap ... is this thing working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tap tap tap ... is this thing working?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromantic Asexuals :: Community :: Aromantic Discussions-
Jump to: