Aromantic Asexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASexualRomanticaStarfish

ASexualRomanticaStarfish

Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin   Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 am

Hello, I'm "sitdownstandup" on the Asexual Visibility and Education Network forums, and have joined this forum as well because I identify as aromantic.

I am also quite a cold-hearted, passionate person and a fan of Japanese entertainment, Biology, Robin Cook, Radiohead, and Sparklehorse.*

Pleased to meet you.

*I'm copying all of this to my profile, just in case you go there and something looks familiar.

Last edited by ASexualRomanticaStarfish on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *...And then I found out there is no room for what I posted here. So ends my tiresome journey.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin   Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 am

Welcome.

Japanese entertainment is fascinating to me too. Each country has their own personality - Japan's is one I find impossible to ignore.
Back to top Go down
https://aromantics.forumotion.com

Introduction Conduction Junction Munchkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromantic Asexuals :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: