Aromantic Asexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aromantic vs. non-romantic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Aromantic vs. non-romantic Empty
PostSubject: Aromantic vs. non-romantic   Aromantic vs. non-romantic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Reading the post What Does Romantic Actually mean? Part 2: Fairy-Tale Behavior of Rainbow Amoeba I realized the difference between these two meanings of romantic. This is not the same being romantic in the sense of liking the fairy-tale stuff as in the sense of romantic attraction. The opposite of the latter is aromantic, while of the former is non-romantic.

What's your opinion about this?
Back to top Go down
http://heterogen.wordpress.com/
Almagest

Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Aromantic vs. non-romantic   Aromantic vs. non-romantic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am

Isaac wrote:
Reading the post What Does Romantic Actually mean? Part 2: Fairy-Tale Behavior of Rainbow Amoeba I realized the difference between these two meanings of romantic. This is not the same being romantic in the sense of liking the fairy-tale stuff as in the sense of romantic attraction. The opposite of the latter is aromantic, while of the former is non-romantic.

What's your opinion about this?

That's rather interesting actually. I had never thought about it that way before. But it makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Veisha

PostSubject: Re: Aromantic vs. non-romantic   Aromantic vs. non-romantic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 am

I agree with what Isaac said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aromantic vs. non-romantic   Aromantic vs. non-romantic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aromantic vs. non-romantic
Page 1 of 1