Aromantic Asexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Aromantic Asexual Now Registered! 8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DawnRising

New Aromantic Asexual Now Registered! 8) Empty
PostSubject: New Aromantic Asexual Now Registered! 8)   New Aromantic Asexual Now Registered! 8) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi, everyone! I am an aromantic asexual who has just figured out that there are sites other than AVEN dedicated to us! Razz
It's nice to have a community of people who can relate. Unfortunately, aromantic asexuals aren't very well known, as we all can attest to. Also, don't you think 'aromantic asexual' is a bit of a mouthful? And we can't just say 'asexual' since there's the whole affectional orientation thing, but then why can homosexuals, heterosexuals, etc just say 'straight' or 'gay' or 'bi' or whatever? One syllable is a lot easier than eight. :/ Meh.
Anyway, how are you all? I can't wait to get to know all of you! AVEN has a VERY limited aromantic population, so it's great finding this forum!
So, tell me about you guys! Do you know what mbti prsonality type you are (ENFP for me!)? Are you 'out'? What kind of reception did you get, if so? And, in general, just who ARE you? Wink
There needs to be more awareness of asexuality/aromanticism in this world. There are too little members here.
I look forward to your responses, and virtual cake for you if you read my whole rant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Aromantic Asexual Now Registered! 8)
Page 1 of 1